Who Should You Trust to Manage Your Money?
- Chapel Hill Investment Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with the State of North Carolina and has no broker-dealer affiliation.
- Our fiduciary standard is a higher standard of care than the suitability standard practiced by brokers and financial advisors. We are required by law to act in our clients' best interests.
- Some of our firm's principal individuals hold the following credentials:
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF)
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Chapel Hill Investment Advisors sells no investment products and is compensated only through client fees.
- Our investment focus is on managing risk and generating good returns.
We are happy to send you a copy of our
quarterly Global Investment Review & Outlook by email. Simply click here and
type "newsletter" for the subject line. For our most recent edition, click on the Articles section of our website.
Serving families and individuals with wealth of $500,000 - $10 million
"Chapel Hill Investment Advisors" and "Chapel Hill Advisors" are registered trademarks
of Chapel Hill Investment Advisors, Ltd.